5 Things to Look Forward to this Fall in Santa Cruz and Capitola
What most folks don’t know about the Fall months in Capitola is that we have the BEST weather in September and October! It’s an endless Summer in Capitola. Sunny and warm days are still to come! On top of the wonderful weather, there are many fun things to look forward to doing! Plan your stay ahead of time with these events and activities:
- 36th Annual Capitola Art and Wine Festival will be coming to town on September 8th and 9th! This fun weekend for the whole family combines Art, Wine, Music and Food, all in charming Capitola Village overlooking the Monterey Bay. Summer’s last hurrah, and truly a weekend in paradise! Click Here for more information on the festival. We have ONE beach house available for this weekend – stay at the Charming Capitola Beach House located a few blocks from the festivities!
- 1st Capitola Beach Festival will be making it’s way to Capitola the weekend of September 29th and 30th! This community event will include a 5k Fun Run, Horseshoe Tournament, Lighted Nautical Parade, Fishing Derby, Sand Sculpture Contest, Chalk Art Event, Rowboat Races and more! Click Here to read more information!
- Fireworks show over the Capitola Wharf! On Sunday, October 7th, the Monte Foundation will be hosting a spectacular fireworks show over the Capitola Wharf! This is truly a fantastic show that you will NOT want to miss!
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch along the Coast! Click Here to view our list of favorite pumpkin patches to visit this Fall!
- Getaway to Capitola this Fall and enjoy a FREE night! Did you know that at most of our properties if you stay 2 nights, then the 3rd night is FREE?!?! Well, now that you know our off-season special, explore our vacation rentals here! Or contact us to help you make a reservation: 831-475-1808 | firstname.lastname@example.org