If you have ever been to Capitola Village then you know and have experienced the charm and uniqueness of this special town. There are few places in California where you can experience a beach town with restaurants, shops, and places to stay all in one place. Capitola Village has it all. Here are a few of our Favorite Things about Capitola Village:
- Dine with an Ocean View! Enjoy a tasty dining experience like none other with a water view of Capitola Beach and the Soquel Creek.
- Shop our local boutiques and shops! From clothing boutiques to gift shops to Capitola apparel and fun beach toys, there are tons of amazing shops to explore!
- Enjoy your days at Capitola Beach! From learning how to surf, rent a stand-up paddleboard, play beach volleyball, or just grab a book and a beach towel and relax on the sand all day!
- Experience a fun event! Check out our list of events on our list of 2019 Events Calendar. From running the famous Wharf to Wharf Race in July where the finish line is on the beach to watching a spectacular fireworks show over the Capitola Wharf in October, there’s something amazing for all agest to enjoy throughout the year.
- Stay in a vacation rental and enjoy all of the above! Enjoy a beachfront vacation rental where the sand is just steps away, or find a rental that is in the heart of Capitola Village! Whichever you choose, you’ll find that the beach, shops, dining, and events are steps away!